o.O I am in a Nobbel Video!

One of my shaman friends from Athanasy, Ananu, said to me yesterday that he thinks he saw me in a Nobbel video.

I will admit, I had no idea what that meant.

He was referring to Nobbel87, who likes making Warcraft Lore videos on Youtube.  Ananu said I was in one of his lore videos, something about Darkmoon Faire.  Unless there was another tauren female Navimie around.

No, there are no other tauren female Navimies around.  So I had to go find out why I would be in a lore video about Darkmoon Faire.

Here is the video:



You can see some stills of ghosts at Darkmoon Faire and my portrait at the top.  When I saw that I realised those pics were from my post Darkmoon Faire: The Dark and (un)Fair side of it.  I thought that was pretty cool - my five minutes of fame!


Comments

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(