Meeting other people with expensive pets

Sev was flying around in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and he said to me that there was a guy there pet battling with a Mini Diablo, a Mini Tyrael and an Unborn Val'kyr.  So I went to have a look - I don't know anyone with one other than myself and Arvash.

And there he was, battling away.  I cheered him and waved to him and then tried to send him a battletag friend request.  He accepted and I chatted to him and found that he had an original collector's edition, but didn't have the other ones!  Why??  Turned out to be cashflow.

He was happy to chat to another crazy pet collector, so I thought we should take a picture of our Tyraels.  I should have dug Arv up so we could have had 3.


It's always nice to make friends, don't you think?  He seemed pleased to meet another pet collector.  And showing him my pets inspired him to buy a Grunty... LOL so I don't know if it was such a good thing for him to meet me - it ended up hurting his bank balance!

Comments

  1. I've never even seen one in person, well in pixel, let alone two! You two look very grand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was nice to see someone else with one - on my own server too!

      Delete
  2. They do look rather nice together. Somehow I could too easily imagine one screaming in a Scottish accent, "There must be only one!" before attacking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome. I have never seen one in game before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I finally find you online at the same time as me I shall pull it out for you to see!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a nice meet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a cool pet. I like that pally's look too. It's always fun making new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. You meet such wonderful people through pet battles sometimes /wink

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(